What you can doEdit
- Learn more about the direction of The Venus Project through our books and DVD's. If you can’t afford to purchase them, we provide many free in our Downloads section.
- Talk to others about The Venus Project and the Resource-Based Economy concepts.
- Start group meetings in your area to show relevant films from The Venus Project & join or start one of our global activism teams.
- Translate The Venus Project website and other materials into different languages to help toward full global awareness.
If you would like to help in this way, please contact Ray for information.
- Help set up lectures at conferences, colleges or universities for The Venus Project.
- Sign Aaron Vannatta's Petition for The Venus Project.
- Initiate your own online radio shows &/or introduce the concepts on live radio shows.
- Consider ways to create positive TV exposure for the Venus Project.
- Write and submit magazine articles about the Resource-Based Economy concepts or about The Venus Project itself.
- Write poems, make music, create animations about this new direction. If you would like them presented on this website, please submit them here.
- Discuss RBE concepts and The Venus Project on blogs and forums.
- If you have any ideas to promote and expose this direction that are related to your own skills and connections, we would love to hear from you.
- The Venus Project is asking for donations to develop a feature length major motion picture focused on life within a resource-based economy. It will depict living in clean, sustainable cities and will show how we get from here to there, while answering many of the typical questions people pose. It will be an awakening to many as it portrays, in detail, a global civilization which secures, protects, and encourages a much more humane world for all people. Please visit our Donations page if you are able to contribute anything toward making this happen. Also, if you know anyone in the movie industry who may identify with this direction, please introduce them to The Venus Project and get in touch with us.
Donations go to our 501©(3) non profit organization